About Educational Talent Search
The Educational Talent Search Program is a federally funded program by the U.S. Department of Education and sponsored by California State University Fresno, Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive services to program participants and to assist, identify, and encourage participants to graduate from high school and pursue post-secondary education.
Who is eligible?
Educational Talent Search is looking for motivated students committed to their education and who demonstrate seriousness in attending and graduating college. In addition the student must meet the following requirements:
1. Is currently attending one of the target schools
2. Is a citizen or national of the United States
3. And meets one or more of the following:
• You are from a low-income family or
• Your parents did not graduate from a four-year college
Download the program application here!
- Pre-College Advising
- Academic Planning
- College Application Assistance
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Application Assistance
- ACT/SAT Information & Registration Assistance
- Career Exploration
- Academic Development Workshops
- Academic Tutoring Referrals
- College Campus Visitations
- LASSI assessments
- Summer Residential Program