Portuguese Studies, Minor
Portuguese Studies Minor Requirements
Total: 20 units
- Students can enroll directly in POR 1B, 2A and 2B with permission of instructor. Enrolling in lower level language classes prior to higher level is recommended.
- Students with two or more years of high school Portuguese credit can waive elementary level language courses (POR1A and 1B).
- Approved elective course must have subject matter dealing with the Portuguese-speaking countries, or must focus on issues affecting those areas. See advisor for details.
- The Minor in Portuguese Studies Minor also requires a 2.0 GPA and 6 upper-division units in residence.
- Independent Study Course (1-3 units) must be approved by advisor.
For faculty phone numbers and e-mail, see the campus directory.
For more on the faculty, see the faculty pages.
The faculty pages are updated by the department or program.