Due to COVID-19, the LCOE will offer both in-person and virtual services in Fall 2021. We are committed to supporting you and meeting your advising needs.
- Drop-in Advising will be conducted via Zoom
- Appointments will be offered in person and virtually. Per University Policy, masks are required and should be worn indoors at all times, including during in-person meetings.
There are one of two-ways to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor in the Lyles College of Engineering Advising Center at Fresno State:
1. Email us.
2. Schedule an Appointment through Bulldog Connect.
To schedule an appointment via email:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and Fresno State ID number
- Include your Catalog Year and Major
- Please include a detailed reason for your appointment request
- Be sure to indicate if you'd prefer to meet in person or in Zoom
To Schedule an Appointment through Bulldog Connect:
- Sign in to your MyFresnoState portal and select “Bulldog Connect” under “My Menu” tab.
- Once you are at your “Student Home” portal on Bulldog Connect click “Make an Appointment."
- For the type of appointment you would like to schedule select “Advising”
- Select “Academic Advising” and explain why you would like to see someone.
- You may choose a specific advisor next. If you leave it blank, you will be scheduled with any advisor in the office.
- Select “Confirm Appointment” to finish scheduling your appointment.
Before joining the Zoom session, make sure you have access to a computer with an enabled microphone.