Career Services currently hosts career fairs each semester - two specialty fairs each Fall and one two-day, campus-wide event each Spring. The purpose of these events is to educate students and alumni about opportunities that enhance their ability to achieve their professional goals while providing employer access to qualified, diverse candidates to meet their recruitment needs.
Other entities on campus, including student groups, occasionally host job fairs that may or may not involve Career Services. As we are made aware of these events, we will include the event information on our web site in the interest of becoming a repository of information to better serve our students and employers.
Fall Career Fairs
Fall Detail Page
- Business & Liberal Arts (BLA) Career & Internship Fair, Mon, October 19, 2015
- Agriculture & Food Industry (AFI) Career & Internship Fair, Tues, October 20, 2015
- Engineering & Sciences (ES) Career & Internship Fair, Wed, October 21, 2015
Spring Career Fairs
Spring Detail Page
- Career & Internship Expo, (Day 1) Monday, Feb. 23, 2015 & (Day 2) Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015, (Day3) Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015
- Teacher Recruitment Fair, Thursday, March 12, 2015