Undergraduate Degree Deadlines
Apply to Graduate (Baccalaureate Degree)
Baccalaureate degrees are not granted automatically when students complete degree requirements. You must apply for graduation.
- Degree application dates are shown in the chart below.
- During the filing period, file your degree application and pay the $35.00 non-refundable filing fees by using the online Undergraduate Degree Checkout Process through your Student Center> Apply for Undergraduate Degree. File your application as early as possible to receive a timely response.
- After you apply for graduation, and your application has been reviewed, the Evaluations Office will send you an email at your Fresno State email account with your graduation status.
- Students receiving a baccalaureate degree and intending to continue for post-baccalaureate and graduate study at Fresno State must re-apply for admission at CSU Mentor and pay the non-refundable application fee.
|Planned Graduation Date||Application Filing Period||*Deadline to Clear Degree||Complete All Coursework by Graduation Date|
|Spring 2015||January 15 - February 13, 2015||June 19, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|Summer 2015||May 18 - June 12, 2015||September 4, 2015||August 7, 2015|
|Fall 2015||August 25 - September 22, 2015||January 29, 2016||December 23, 2015|
|Spring 2016||January 19 - February 16, 2016||June 17, 2016||May 21, 2016|
* Deadline for Submission of All Applicable Grades & Dept. Clearances