Undergraduate Degree Deadlines
Apply to Graduate (Baccalaureate Degree)
Baccalaureate degrees are not granted automatically when students complete degree requirements. You must apply for graduation.
- Degree application dates are shown in the chart below.
- During the filing period, file your degree application and pay the $35.00 non-refundable filing fees by using the online Undergraduate Degree Checkout Process through your Student Center> Apply for Undergraduate Degree. File your application as early as possible to receive a timely response.
- After you apply for graduation, and your application has been reviewed, the Degree Advising Office will send you an email at your Fresno State email account with your graduation status.
- Students receiving a baccalaureate degree and intending to continue for post-baccalaureate and graduate study at Fresno State must re-apply for admission at CSU Mentor and pay the non-refundable application fee.
|Planned Graduation Date||Application Filing Period||*Deadline to Clear Degree||Complete All Coursework by Graduation Date|
|Spring 2016||January 19 - February 16, 2016||June 17, 2016||May 21, 2016|
|Summer 2016||May 23 - June 10, 2016||September 2, 2016||August 12, 2016|
|Fall 2016||August 22 - September 19, 2016||January 27, 2017||December 20, 2016|
|Spring 2017||January 17 - February 13, 2017||June 16, 2017||May 20, 2017|
* Deadline for Submission of All Applicable Grades & Dept. Clearances.
** Deadlines subject to change without notice.